Prev: RE: [6mm_Miniatures] Scotia SF Infantry Next: RE: When is a "dolphin" not a Dolphin

Re: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Pictures!! was: Scotia SF Infantry

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 17:40:48 PDT
Subject: Re: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Pictures!! was: Scotia SF Infantry

On Sat, 03 May 2003 16:54:15 -0000 "David Demiurg Fransson"
<stymnos@hotmail.com> writes:
>It is strange that Scotia, who has an extensive range of SF
>microarmour at a very attractive price has NO pictures what so ever. I
>mean, it isn't that hard to put the miniatures in a scanner. Even bad
>pictures are better than no pictures.

No pictures or at best incompletely pictured ranges  seem to be the
norm.
 Expense maybe is a factor.

>If they sent me one of each model I would paint them, photograph them
>before and after, in B/W and colour for them. I could even pay a small
>amount for it, just so that their would-be customers get pictures of
>them.

Well, that is an offer you should make them.  Maybe they'll like it
enough to let you do that.

>One cannot expect us to buy unseen models. When SF-gaming "Image is
>everything", so an ugly model (or one with the wrong feel) is a model
>one will not use.

Actually a lot of companies seem to sell figures without pictures, just
not to me most of the time.

>I cannot tell you about the figures, but I hope anyone else could tell
>us about them, as I'm interested in them as well.
>
>//David

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: RE: [6mm_Miniatures] Scotia SF Infantry Next: RE: When is a "dolphin" not a Dolphin