Prev: Nematodes survive anything Next: Re: [FT] Worst Gaffe

Re: [SG] Blue on Blue

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 10:50:11 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [SG] Blue on Blue

Christopher Downes-Ward schrieb:

>  OK so far, but it occurs to me that this is a good set up for a blue
on blue
> between the rangers and the SAS, which is no bad thing - but how to
> model it?

I suggest to modify the spotting rules accordingly.

Until elements have been positively identified, any mini is considered
potentially hostile. When it's spotted, throw an additional die, with,
say, a 30% chance of misidentification. An ally could be taken for an
enemy and must be shot at (if it is the most threatening element) or an
enemy is thought to be friendly and fire is held (unless the enemy
start shooting).

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Nematodes survive anything Next: Re: [FT] Worst Gaffe