Prev: Re: For that person that was looking for a radar-carrying vehicle. Next: Answers to Re: Looking for a particular 1/300 - 1/285 - 6 mm figure

Looking for stats on GZG 6 mm figure

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 15:45:54 PDT
Subject: Looking for stats on GZG 6 mm figure

Okay, I am looking to use the GHQ MLRS for one group, the Pfc-in-C MLRS
for another group and will look at Nav-War for it's MLRS-like vehicles
for yet another group...  The GZG catalog pictures of the  DSM series
shows an interesting MRL vehicle, DSM-115.

I was wondering what the statistics for the DSM-103/104/105/106/107/115
family are?  What is the length/width/height of the body sans wheels?
How much is the width with the wheels?

MLRS's for everyone! <not exactly>

Gracias,
Glenn