Prev: RE: [DS] underwater domes Next: Re: Looking for copy of More Thrust....

Dolphins & other SJG oddities...

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 23:00:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dolphins & other SJG oddities...

> From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@voicenet.com>
> > And while I'm talking about SJG, check out this for an interesting
> addition
> > to SGII:
> >
> > http://www.sjgames.com/miniatures/img/uplift/fen.bw.med.jpg
> >
> > I'm certainly going to get a few for myself when the set is
released;

Very cool! I get visions of Charlton Heston when I look at the chimp
figures, but the dolphin is unique...

http://www.sjgames.com/miniatures/ogre/ogrethulhuset2/

.. the thought occurs that this mob might make interesting 15mm alien
civilians, if you want to do a Babylon 5/Star Wars/etc type setting with
lots of oddball aliens. (bystanders/targets in a 15mm FMAS game, maybe)
Has anyone actually seen this set? They're listed as being larger than
the
6mm/8mm Ogre infantry, but how much larger?

Brian.
http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html

Prev: RE: [DS] underwater domes Next: Re: Looking for copy of More Thrust....