Prev: RE: FT: Ship Names Next: Re: Looking for a particular 1/300 - 1/285 - 6 mm figure

Re: FT: Ship Names

From: devans@n...
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 21:35:08 -0500
Subject: Re: FT: Ship Names

>With the  Re- Supply ships Vegimite and F*****s.....)

Now, Don, you should know better than to use that kind of language with
our
friends in Oz...

By the way, my personal FH:ESU unit had no names on purpose, as I
thought
the Soviet Naval model didn't have official names for DD's and smaller.
think they only used hull designations, but I could be way off base.
There
were two heavy and one escort cruisers in the unit, but they were, in my
fluff, ex officio additions to a Desron, and their 'names' were made to
disappear by the enterprising commander.

By the way, I don't think this made it into Indy's list; probably didn't
make sense with what he had.

I must say, though,  that in the case of some non-FH units, I've had
great
fun borrowing from Traveller, especially the list of Azhanti High
Lightning
class ships. Was it Dolores Hauberk? Gotta love it!

The_Beast

Prev: RE: FT: Ship Names Next: Re: Looking for a particular 1/300 - 1/285 - 6 mm figure