Prev: Re: [OT] Back from SALUTE Next: Basing GZG 25mm Figures

RE: [OT] Back from SALUTE

From: "Germy" <germ@g...>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 14:55:12 +0100
Subject: RE: [OT] Back from SALUTE

>What? No pic of Amazon's rented real-life Lara Croft lookalike (mind
you, looked a bit
>like a bloke to me..... <grin>) or Mel, our very own Perky Goth
booth-babe....?*

Oh no Jon, there must be some perks to attending the show. I got to see
Mel, it was indeed Mel who fulfilled my GZG miniature needs. To all
those who weren't there, well too bad :)

>Hope everyone who came along had fun. We did quite well, though we felt
it was maybe just >a little down on attendance over last year. How did
it feel from the other side of the
>tables?

It did seem quiet. But I think things were more spread out.
It also seemed like not many people stayed beyond lunch time.
Just wish I'd got round to taking more pictures and discussing some of
the demo games a bit more.

Jeremey
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [OT] Back from SALUTE Next: Basing GZG 25mm Figures