Prev: Re: SALUTE coming up Next: Suggested meeting times for SALUTE

Re: SALUTE coming up

From: "Robin Fitton" <robin@r...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:36:03 +0200
Subject: Re: SALUTE coming up

Jeremey,

I had a note from Zac, suggesting a time of around 2pm at the GZG
stand.	I will swing by at 12 though – see you there.

If I see that jumper of yours I will give you a shout earlier on.  I
often find myself making repeat visits to the GZG stand during the
day, money burning holes in pockets.

You will easily be able to spot me, I will be the one tripping other
customers up to get to the frontline.  I am formulating some shopping
tactics "Shop and Awe".

Robin