Prev: Re: SALUTE coming up Next: Re: SALUTE coming up

Re: SALUTE coming up

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:37:17 +0100
Subject: Re: SALUTE coming up

> >For those going do we want to arrange a time and place to meet?
>
> Name one. I'll be there for the morning, probably leaving about
> lunchtime though.

Well I was thinking of arranging a couple of times throughout the day to
give people
a chance to meet up. Say at the GZG stand at 12pm and again at 3pm.
That way people can still look round the show, get a game in and pick
the
best time
for them to meet.

I'll probably be getting there about 11am ish and leave about 4pm.

> http://firedrake.org/gzgpeople/ - more images always welcome.

And a handsome bunch they are too!
I'll bring me camera :)

Jeremey
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: SALUTE coming up Next: Re: SALUTE coming up