Prev: Re: Linked scenarios for ECC next year? Next: Re: Linked scenarios for ECC next year?

Re: Figure Casting Question

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:46:37 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Figure Casting Question

I've been making some D&D terrain with the Hirst stuff.  Very nice
and well thought out.  He also sells stuff for making your own
molds and gives very good instructions on his website.	He doesn't
even seem to have a problem with you taking 3 of his walls, stacking
them together, and then having you make a mold of the conglomeration.

Overall nice stuff and well worth the money and time.

Roger Books

On 19-Apr-03 at 07:31, devans@nebraska.edu (devans@nebraska.edu) wrote:

> Well, I've seen some of the Hirst stuff up close, thought it wasn't
worth
> the effort as it was all tile-by-tile or brick-by-brick, but those
> corridors may make a believer out of me.  Something about
block-by-block
> keeps it from being to fiddly for my tastes. ;->=
>
> I'm wondering, though, if you couldn't get by for most of the pieces
with
> various shapes of wooden molding and a miter box.
>
> Natch, I've been impressed by your work before. I'm noticing we've not
seen
> an update on the grav tank in almost a year. Simply tired of it and
shoved
> into a corner? Story too painful to discuss? Just never got around to
newer
> piccies?
>
> I'd purely like to know if'n it's seen table top time! (Yes, some of
us
> Nebraskans actually talk like this, though you get a lot more of it in
MO.