Prev: Linked Games for ECC Next: RE: Linked scenarios for ECC next year?

Re: Linked scenarios for ECC next year?

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 07:57:15 +0100
Subject: Re: Linked scenarios for ECC next year?

On Sun, Apr 20, 2003 at 12:44:41PM -0400, Damond Walker wrote:
>    Anyone interested in running some linked scenarios for next years
ECC?
>The concept would be that the results of the previous scenario would
have an
>impact on the following one.

Sounds good... The only potential problem, it seems to me, is the same
as with a campaign system normally: if side A wins one game, it'll have
an advantage in the next one, and if it keeps winning then the later
games are pretty lop-sided.

Prev: Linked Games for ECC Next: RE: Linked scenarios for ECC next year?