Prev: Re: Figure Casting Question Next: RE: Figure Casting Question

RE: Figure Casting Question

From: "David Mihail" <dmihail2@c...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:35:57 -0700
Subject: RE: Figure Casting Question

> >Hi everybody.  I'm new.
> >
> >I know of a really nice article/website that shows step by step
> how to cast.
> >Even talks about different materials, where to get it, etc.	If you
like,
> >I'll dig it up.
>
> Hi, David. Welcome to the list.

thank you

> Yes, I'd be interested if you could find the URL!

Woohoo!  Only took me 5 minutes to find it.  Here ya go...
http://www.hirstarts.com/casting/advanced.html

The bottom of the page takes you to his products page.	Lots of neat
stuff,
complete with pictures.

> What games do you play? Tell us a little about yourself.

Mostly played RPGs (AD&D and about a dozen others).  Started playing
Battletech and Star Fleet Battles in '90; found Full Thrust in '92 and
played that til the end of '94.  The Navy kind of got me out of playing,
but
I've been slowly getting back in for the last 2.5 years.  Now I play a
bit
of Warhammer 40K (what a horrible rules set... but I like the story and
the
models).  I recently got a new copy of Full Thrust, and picked up FB1 &
FB2,
and also picked up Stargrunt 2.  I really like the SG2 rules, but
haven't
gotten to play the game yet.  I'm also thinking about trying out Babylon
5
Wars.  Still looking for that perfect starship game... (I've enjoyed all
the
ones I've tried, but I'm looking for The One)