Prev: Re: Current Events Next: Re: Re:Current Events

RE: Re:Current Events

From: "Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis)" <jabradley@d...>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:04:45 -0700
Subject: RE: Re:Current Events

Actually, I am not sure when or where this picture was taken, it looks
like
some time after the statue was taken down.  I was watching the video
from
MSNBC as the vehicle pulled up and about the 40 minutes or so as they
prepared to pull it down, there was quite a crowd in the square, much
larger
then this picture tells of.