Prev: FLASH FROM THE FRONT! Next: Re: Current Events

Re:Current Events (Hospital ships)

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:59:12 -0400
Subject: Re:Current Events (Hospital ships)

>All bets would be off on a Xeno war. I have no idea whether the KV, SV,

or even Phalon would respect a Human hospital ship
>The SV would behave differently on tuesday than on thursday

I'd think the SV would have difficulty with the idea of a hospital
ship--"all damaged constructs, plus any others not in use or awaiting
use,
are absorbed back into the bio-reserve".

If KV or PhC were in the area, I'd make darn sure my hospital ship had
an
escort.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: FLASH FROM THE FRONT! Next: Re: Current Events