Prev: [DS] Question Next: Re: [DS] Question

Re: [DS] Question

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 12:01:36 +0200
Subject: Re: [DS] Question

TomB asked:

>I don't have my rulebook handy. But I'm
>wondering how you handle ADS and THADS
>versus things like PA drop pods, etc.

For THADS I'd use the StarGrunt "aerospace environment" (or whatever it
is
called) system, or at least something similar to it.

For ADS, I'd allow to engage any drop pods within range, with any damage

inflicted = destroyed - these pods can't abort their run if the defences

get too close... but drop the ADS one quality level per pod engaged in a

single activation. If you want a larger number of pods knocked out, drop

each pod-carried unit in a separate activation instead of dropping all
pods
at once.

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: [DS] Question Next: Re: [DS] Question