Prev: Re: Politics and John A (et al.) Next: Re: [DS] Question

[DS] Question

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 01:01:21 -0500
Subject: [DS] Question

I don't have my rulebook handy. But I'm
wondering how you handle ADS and THADS
versus things like PA drop pods, etc.

That is to say, if an assault force paradrops or
glider drops or orbitally inserts on top of an air
defence system (one represented off board as
covering a larger area, which I'll call THADS) or
one constituted by on board ADS systems
(your poor unknowing parachutists start
descending into a park where the enemy has
parked a ZSU 23-4), how do you handle it?
Normally, can't you only shoot at things after
they land?

I'm open to any suggestions, or directions to a
rules section I don't recall.

I'm curious because I might just be cooking up
a scenario where this could happen.... ;)

Tomb
Mr. Thomas Barclay
Software Developer & Systems Analyst
thomas.barclay@stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: Politics and John A (et al.) Next: Re: [DS] Question