Prev: Re: Happier Times Next: Re: Happier Times

Re: Happier Times

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:56:22 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Happier Times

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:33:10 -0500, "Laserlight"
<laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote :

> > Well....  a suitable waiting period has passed, and I feel
> (somewhat) safe
>
> I don't think you allowed enough time yet, I think Jerry is still in
> therapy, and JohnC may be also.  Roger claims he is too, but his
> "therapy" is at the pub and I think he'll have a hard time sticking
> you with the liability for any relapse he suffers....

Therapy?  No, no...I've been...preparing.  Yes, preparing.  I've had a
vision, you see, of an epic cinematic masterpiece:

2004: A SHEEP ODESSEY

"My God...it's full of sheep!"

They called me mad at the university, you know.

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Happier Times Next: Re: Happier Times