Prev: RE: Happier Times Next: Re: Happier Times

Re: Happier Times

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:48:58 -0500
Subject: Re: Happier Times

Laserlight wrote:

> > Well....  a suitable waiting period has passed, and I feel
> (somewhat) safe
>
> I don't think you allowed enough time yet, I think Jerry is still in
> therapy, and JohnC may be also.

ARRUGH!!!!!   The doctor told me it didn't happen!!!

Sheep didn't happen, Sheep didn't happen, sheep didn't happen....

*rocking back forth, hands over eyes going 'la la la la la la'*

Jerry 'Randomly Popping Up on GZG-L' Han  (8-)

--
*** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
"Time is a wheel in constant motion, Always rolling us along. Tell

Prev: RE: Happier Times Next: Re: Happier Times