Prev: Re: [OT] to cheer everyone up..... Next: Re: [OT] to cheer everyone up.....

Re: [OT] to cheer everyone up.....

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 03:30:12 PST
Subject: Re: [OT] to cheer everyone up.....

Great.	I do have to be a tad bit careful after a unclassified search
for
pictures of  a school building led to a result that resulted in opening
this picture of two young 'school-girls' (in nurses' uniforms????)
disrobing themselves and um, learning anatomy by Hands-free Braille.
The cleanup of the work station was a true PIA.  "Delete this, Scan
that,
Overwrite 6 million times with a series of 0's through 9's, etc., etc.,
etc., ad nauseum..."

And let's not even talk about hunting for cookies!  Like you ever really
know you got them all...

Of course the classic from security was a web site that someone had
bookmarked that opened with a banner that said, "Welcome to [deleted
because the web site URL was just too dern obscene to repeat] Defense
mapping Agency!" - some people just leave a trail of "duh" behind
them....  Guess what contractor employee lost access to the unclassified
system...

Gracias,
Glenn

On Sun, 23 Mar 2003 23:03:12 -0600 "Don M" <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com> writes:
>Glenn,
>	To echo Brian, it'll pass the DOD's scrutiny, it's off
>color (and funny as hell) but otherwise ok.
>Don

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: [OT] to cheer everyone up..... Next: Re: [OT] to cheer everyone up.....