Prev: Re: Allow me to differ (the [OT] discussion) with Allan Next: RE: Hacker/Excel Spread Sheet

Hacker/Excel Spread Sheet

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:53:18 -0500
Subject: Hacker/Excel Spread Sheet

I do want to say that I have finally finished making my system somewhat
hacker proof...

Use two computers...Just keep your personal files on the one that will
NEVER see the web.

Anyway, Here is an "On Topic" question:

I have FB2DV1-1.xls (from www.FullThrust.net).	This thing is really
cool! :-)

Suppose I am designing a human ship.  Say it has a Class 2 beam.  In the

box labeled "X-arcs" do I put the amount of extra mass the extra arcs
require, or the number of extra facings?

When I tried to enter some of the FB1 ships, my totals don't seem to
match up with the book's.
I think this is my fault -- not entering the info correctly...I think I
have all the book updates.

Now all this thing needs is a way to print out, or save, either a ship
display, or a ship paragraph.

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: Allow me to differ (the [OT] discussion) with Allan Next: RE: Hacker/Excel Spread Sheet