Prev: Shifting Political alliances Next: Re: [OT] Test post

Re: [OT] Test post

From: devans@n...
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 05:08:52 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Test post

Germ:
>Ok looks like it's a problem at my end.
>Did anyone get my reply to Mikes post regarding SALUTE?

This one?

***
> Not sure if my previous message got thro with the list server
problems,
but
> I'll be there along with my 13 year old son and a couple of his
friends.
> How will we recognise each other? Wear a badge or something?
> Cheers, Mike

Well I'm sorting out getting a t-shirt printed to exploit my massive ego
and do a bit of advertising ;)

I'll put up a picture up so people will spot me. Only doing it because
I wouldn't spot my own mother in a crowd.
I have crowd blindness or something :)

I suppose we could agree to meet up at certain times near the GZG stand?
***

5x5, but your From: was Germy instead of Germ...

The_Beast

Prev: Shifting Political alliances Next: Re: [OT] Test post