Prev: Optional Rules Next: Re: FMA-WW2 Weapons

Re: Optional Rules

From: El Conejo Malo <punkrabbitt@y...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:45:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Optional Rules

My my my, don't you have a lot of stuff cooking in there! I think the
rules for cavalry are an
important "missing link' between SGII and DSII since I have plans for
BIG cavalry formations in
the latter and no good way to represent such in the former. And
elephants! Elephants in a sci-fi
wargame! How grand! I love elephants! The idea of aliens getting thier
own threat Index chart is
good, but could we please get an example or two? And it looks like most
major fantasy races have
got some brief conversion notes, which is nice for those of us who do
not need a full WH40K
rewrite. Thanks for the additons.
--- Scott Clinton <grumbling_grognard@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A link to some optional rules I am testing...
>
> http://home.swbell.net/grog1/sg_mod.htm
>
> Feedback welcome,
> Scott
> The Grumbling Grognard

=====
War Is Peace.
Freedom Is Slavery.
Ignorance is Strength.
-minitru, 1984

http://taxes.yahoo.com/

Prev: Optional Rules Next: Re: FMA-WW2 Weapons