Prev: Re: Emergency backup GZG list is now in place Next: Re: Emergency backup GZG list is now in place

Re: Emergency backup GZG list is now in place

From: devans@n...
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:51:57 -0600
Subject: Re: Emergency backup GZG list is now in place

>So, for the moment send your list posts to gzg@firedrake.org; once the
>main list server is back in action I'll redirect them to the usual
>address, which you should then switch back to.

Much thanks, Roger, and to you too, Matthew. I try not to do that only
when
things go wrong, but it's then we're reminded how long things have gone
right. /cheerleader mode off/

Both: Please make a big noise when it switches back. Almost all of my
posts
are simple replies, and I'm liable not to notice I keep sending things
back
to firedrake.

Weirdly, I also hadn't noticed a lack of the mail, but for me, it was
weird
network problems here and RL issues, including running me mum
unexpectedly
to the Dr.'s. (not to worry)

Not for lack of enjoying the posts, no fear.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Emergency backup GZG list is now in place Next: Re: Emergency backup GZG list is now in place