Prev: Re: Emergency backup GZG list is now in place Next: Re: Emergency backup GZG list is now in place

Re: Emergency backup GZG list is now in place

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 10:44:05 -0700
Subject: Re: Emergency backup GZG list is now in place

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003 17:40:23 -0000, "Germy" writes:
>Any news / info on problems with the normal list?
>
>Jeremey
>germ@germy.co.uk
>www.germy.co.uk

It appears on a very first pass that the patches to fix the current
sendmail root exploit have caused sendmail to mostly fail on the
current list computer.	I'm still in the process of debugging things
and getting in touch with the people who can actually fix what's
wrong.	I hope to have a more usefull update later today.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl 			 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-

Prev: Re: Emergency backup GZG list is now in place Next: Re: Emergency backup GZG list is now in place