Prev: Re: P-I-I-I-I-G-S I-I-I-N S-P.... oh darn. It's supposed to be MICE! Next: Re: FMA Sheep

Re: P-I-I-I-I-G-S I-I-I-N S-P.... oh darn. It's supposed to be MICE!

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 15:32:45 PST
Subject: Re: P-I-I-I-I-G-S I-I-I-N S-P.... oh darn. It's supposed to be MICE!

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 13:31:31 -0500 "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@magma.ca>
writes:
>Glenn wrote:
<snip>
>Heavy Weapons systems
>[Tomb] You mean like a standard
>LMG/SAW as a crew served weapon?
>GMS/P as man-portable (like humans might
>consider GMS/L)?

Bingo.

I thought about adjusting something like Rifles lose outer range band or
all targets were one range band farther but that seems to imply their
targetting is worse not their weapons were smaller.  I mean a .22 can
kill you as well as a .45 if it hits the right spot...

>Target Size (how do get smaller than class
>1 and should you?)
>
>[Tomb] No real mechanic for it (assume
>you are speaking to vehicles now). You
>could UP1 range at such micro-vehicles.
>But you have to restrict their weapons
>output a lot too.

Actually the infantry (since I was looking at infantry and I thought a
smaller infantry unit/troops might need some adjustments in being a
target but applies to vehicles I guess.  I hadn't got to vehicles for SG
2 yet.

And no, I haven't begun to comtemplate them in DS 2...	OH Lord, I just
started thinking about FT game mechanics!  Yow!

Gracias,
Glenn

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: P-I-I-I-I-G-S I-I-I-N S-P.... oh darn. It's supposed to be MICE! Next: Re: FMA Sheep