Prev: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003 Next: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003

Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003

From: "Tony Francis" <tony@b...>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 16:41:17 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003

Germ wrote:

>Well that makes 5 of us so far or should that be 4 1/2?
>You didn't say how old/big your attending son was Phil?

Depending on which one it is, he could be considerably taller than Phil
and most of the other people at the show !

>And yes Tony I noticed you were down in the depths again.
>Mind you I'll probably see you first since your down near
>the bring & buy stand.

For that reason it isn't a bad place to be because the B&B brings the
crowds down (assuming that the trader next to us doesn't spread out and
completely block us from view again !).

>Got a little bit more GW Epic stuff to get rid of!
>Until that time I will not feel totally cleansed :)

You need an Epic enema !

Tony

Prev: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003 Next: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003