Prev: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003 Next: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003

Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:35:48 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:27:45 -0000 Germ <germ@germy.co.uk> wrote:

> Well that makes 5 of us so far or should that be 4 1/2?

5. Definitely 5.

> You didn't say how old/big your attending son was, Phil?

Age is irrelevant when he can look down at me -- and I'm above average
height! His brother's even bigger! <g>

> And yes, Tony, I noticed you were down in the depths again. Mind you,
I'll probably see you first since you're down near the bring & buy
stand. <

Well, for once, GZG may not be my first port of call -- if Tony has
those new SDNs and cruisers ready, that is!

> Got a little bit more GW Epic stuff to get rid of! Until that time, I
will not feel totally cleansed :) <

Alternatively, convert them into something; the taint can be removed.
Some of the stuff I'll be getting from GZG this year will be being
kitbashed with a GW model into a kind of big brother for Tony's Jericho
BC -- using Warsaw DDs as engine/weapons pods at the end of the fins,
would you believe? It'll look quite unusual, but I think it'll work.
Now if I only had something that I could use for a Excalibur-style
open-leaved nose...

Phil
----
"We gotta get out into Space / If it's the last thing we ever do!"
   -- Return to the Forbidden Planet
A sentiment echoed by Phil Atcliffe (Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003 Next: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003