Prev: Re: [DSII] Kursk- was: Unit Markings Next: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003

Re: [OT] Battletech pod for Mechwarrior:Dark Age

From: John Sowerby <sowerbyj@f...>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 10:36:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Battletech pod for Mechwarrior:Dark Age

At 03:18 PM 3/2/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>I was in the local game store last week and they have the ad. It's
about
>three feet long by one and a half wide. Carries four Mechs and will
ONLY
>be available, (barring Ebay sales :o) to registered distributiors with
>"brick-and-stone" (ie: no internet :o) store that come to the GAMA
>convention. Rumor is, they will also probably sell or give away a few
at
>Gen-Con for the Nationals.
>
>It has 5 guns, each with a click-dial, and is OFFICIALLY recognized.
(Ie:
>tournement legal :o)
>
>Randy

OK, I am an volunteer for Wizkids, and some will be distributed at GAMA.

Others will be given to the venues that run all three of the campaign
events for May, June and July, and there will be some for sale at large
cons this year, but expect them to go as soon as the doors open...

John S.

Prev: Re: [DSII] Kursk- was: Unit Markings Next: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003