Prev: RE: [OT] SALUTE 2003 Next: Re: [OT] Battletech pod for Mechwarrior:Dark Age

Re: [DSII] Kursk- was: Unit Markings

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 10:08:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [DSII] Kursk- was: Unit Markings

KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de wrote:

> Indy schrieb:
>
> > I'm currently painting up a bunch of German and Russian
> > WWII microtanks for a DSII "kursk" scenario  I want to run at
> > ECC VII
>
> The whole Battle of Kursk ?

No! Most decidedly not. (oh, wait, I'm insane - yes,
the whole battle; muahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa-squeak!!!!)

No, just a sub-section of the battle. Taking a scenario
from MicroGaming's "Stalin's Tanks" that is set in the
Battle of Kursk. 20-30 armour units on a side rather
than the multi-thousand.

Mk

Prev: RE: [OT] SALUTE 2003 Next: Re: [OT] Battletech pod for Mechwarrior:Dark Age