Prev: Re: ECC VI After Action Report Next: Re: ECC VI After Action Report

Re: ECC VI After Action Report

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:24:59 +0000
Subject: Re: ECC VI After Action Report

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 11:02:47AM -0500, Jon Davis wrote:

>The issue becomes one of significant cost.  We ran the numbers for
coffee
>service and we couldn't afford it.  Assume they came in with coffee on
Friday,
>Saturday morning, Saturday evening, and Sunday morning.  (Four visits)
>A coffee service runs about $2 per person and given the size of our
group,
>we'd pay about $60 per service.  With four services, we're up to $240
of coffee.

I suspect that the approach would not be to get a coffee service but to
see how they'd feel about one of the in-room coffee makers being taken
down to the function space - and whether they'd be prepared to supply
some of the packets of coffee to go with it.

Prev: Re: ECC VI After Action Report Next: Re: ECC VI After Action Report