Prev: Tom's life on the lamb * Next: Re: Tom's life on the lamb *

Re: [GZG-ECC] People pictures

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:38:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG-ECC] People pictures

Jerry said:
>Tom, run.  (8-)

It wasn't Tom, and it wasn't me.  It was just there in a box on the
table.
I think it was...uh...who was that guy on Tom's left?  I think he put it
there.	Really.

(I *was* planning on using a Laura Kraft figure but I didn't have time
finish painting it and couldn't write ...er...never mind).

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Tom's life on the lamb * Next: Re: Tom's life on the lamb *