Prev: Re: [OT] Battletech pod for Mechwarrior:Dark Age Next: Re: [GZG-ECC] People pictures

Tom's life on the lamb *

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:30:49 -0500
Subject: Tom's life on the lamb *

* no sheep pun intended...

Jerry said: (in reply to Beth's comment about
Derek coming to Canada)
Tom, run.  (8-)

[Tomb] Hey, I'm not the one that tried to
tempt Lady Eliza's virtue with savory bon-
bons! (Mr. Hudak, head for the hills....).

(The funniest part was Mike didn't realize
*during the game* who the figure he was
approaching was.... when I explained post-
game, his face went pale and he said "Now
I'm very scared....")

But, since the whole thing never happened,
it'd be hard for any court to convict me. We
all know pictures can be doctored or faked.
I claim absolute innocence. We all had fun,
no one got hurt (yet), and nothing
happened.

Besides, casting Jon of Needham as a
defrocked Anglican minister, had there
been such a game, would probably have
been equally scandalous.

And had there been such a game, the
following people may have been
represented: Allan MacCajun O' Southfen,
Brigadier Francis, Jean-Peter Fiset, Oh-Oh
Ohlsson, Fultons (x3), Klaus Paladin, Heinz-
Karl Von Richtoffen, Rabbi "Magic"
MacKowsky, "Mad" Brain (with the
autoshotgun), Jon of Needham, MacBif of
the Yorkshire MacBifs, and several others.

Of course, had anything actually happened,
I'm sure commitment would be the result
for all participants.

T.

Mr. Thomas Barclay
Software Developer & Systems Analyst
thomas.barclay@stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: [OT] Battletech pod for Mechwarrior:Dark Age Next: Re: [GZG-ECC] People pictures