Prev: 1/72 Standing Ring Next: Re: 1/72 Standing Ring

Re: 1/72 Standing Ring

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:44:07 -0000
Subject: Re: 1/72 Standing Ring

> Mike Hillsgrove's recent mention/suggestion/request for 25mm Stargate
sent
> me off on a web-search for one. I thought there was one out there, but
> couldn't find it. So in the creative spirit of Germy (whom I will be
> petitioning for net storage and downloading when finished) I present:

No problem on the hosting front Chan. A stargate model would be quite
popular.
Let me know when you get it finished and I'll put it up next to your
church
:)
(which is averaging 209 requests a month by the way).

How about a dirtside scale gate aswell?

Regards

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: 1/72 Standing Ring Next: Re: 1/72 Standing Ring