Prev: Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated Next: Re: [OT] Was 1/300th buildings now bit of a rant and 25mm buildings

[OT] Was 1/300th buildings now bit of a rant and 25mm buildings

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:40:13 -0000
Subject: [OT] Was 1/300th buildings now bit of a rant and 25mm buildings

> Jeremy, thanks for such a cool site full of free
> stuff! I downloaded all of the 25mm deckplans to
> finally start working on an idea for Stalingradish
> factory interior set-up I've been contemplating for
> SG. Thanks for the inspiration.
> Eric

Thanks for that Eric, let me know how they work out. Pictures would be
nice
:)

I find it amazing how little feedback I have received from people over
these
models.
Oh I get lots of e-mails thanking me for making them free. But to date I
hve
only seen
one other picture where someone has made one of my models.
Bit strange when the average file request for each of the models is 252
per
month.
The biggest hit to date was "Jon's Bar" which has been requested 2055
times
since
I made it available in November last year.

Oh well I suppose no comment is better than lots of complaints.

On the 25mm building front, I have thought about charging for them but
in
the end I thought
sod it I'll make them free!
So as soon as I can PDF them I'll put them on the site and advertise the
fact. I'll get pictures of them
up at the same time.

So watch this space.

Jeremey