Prev: RE: Re: FT FB3 Next: RE: RE: FT FB3

RE: FT Points: Cinematic and Vector

From: RAF TAZ <yoyraf@c...>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:51:40 +0100
Subject: RE: FT Points: Cinematic and Vector

I just had an idea for vector rules, because the firing arcs are no
longer a restriction, we

always can manage to optimize damages on a ship, and we can often see a
western-

style duel between fleets turning around each other in space during
several turns.

What about modifying damages in case of a to fast movement, for vector
rules?

For example in vector mvt when the firing ship turns more than 3 hours
in this turn,

consider that the firing ship has a level-1 shield...

Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166

(0,35 Euro Hors coût du SMS)

Prev: RE: Re: FT FB3 Next: RE: RE: FT FB3