Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

From: "Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis)" <jabradley@d...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:16:30 -0800
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

I thought it was being produced in conjunction with if not by GZG?

Jason

Would you mind giving me some more details?  Who publishes it, scale,
etc?

Thanks!
Bill

gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
		      >Sent by: 			cc:

		      >owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.B>	Subject:  Re:
[OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL]  More Slammers figs out!
		      erkeley.EDU

		      >02/20/2003 04:02 PM

		      >Please respond to gzg-l

>Actually, there is a Hammer's Slammers game in production, hence the
>miniatures.

information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.
 If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of
any

Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!