Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

From: Dances With Rocks <kochte@s...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:15:18 -0500 (EST)
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis) wrote:

> No OUDF?

Not that I am *aware* of, but that doesn't mean anything.  ;-)
Thinking about it, I have this feeling the IJN also have a
PA squad, but not sure.

It all should be detailed in the online catalog, which I cannot
get to at this time (low-tech interface from home means no real
web access except lynx, and that doesn't give you pics ;-)

Mk

Any