Prev: Re: Some advice Next: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:53:30 +0000
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

>Sounds good! :)
>
>I'm sorting out my orders, just waiting for the dang
>study loans to come through... :-/

....so you can spend them on important stuff, like miniatures!!  ;-)

>Are the slammers eligible for squad/platoon orders
>like the Stargrunt troops?

Yes, they are, though  the "support weapon" (buzzbomb and grenade
launcher)
figs aren't done yet (they are due soon) - you can order a platoon or
squad, but right now it would only consist of a mix of pistols, SMGs and
riflemen .

>Just an idea... Have you got concept scetches of
>figures? They would be nice to see. :)

There are concept drawings for the weapons, which John Treadaway did -
I'm
not sure if he's put any up in the Slammers stuff on the Warlords'
website
(try www.salute.co.uk). The uniforms, commo helmets etc came out of
email
discussions with Dave Drake, plus some snapshots of a mate of John's
wearing some 'Nam era US tankie gear.....

Jon (GZG)