Prev: Re: [OT] Re: Alignment Issues Next: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

Re: Some advice

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:20:26 -0500
Subject: Re: Some advice

Allan said:
>It's a good article, though I noted a minor error. Historical squad
sizes
went as high as 16, and that's just from what I know of. Of course
"historical" is hard to pin down, as it might just mean modern warfare.

I was thinking of WW2 and later

>But I do know that some squads in WW2 were as unwieldy as 16 men.

USMC had 13 at one point, IIRC--who had 16?

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [OT] Re: Alignment Issues Next: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!