Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: Re: Some advice

RE: Fighters that bad? Re: Soap bubbles?

From: "David Rodemaker" <dar@h...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 07:59:08 -0600
Subject: RE: Fighters that bad? Re: Soap bubbles?

> > >Try taking 10 soap bubbles (for example Mass 27, 3 hull, MD2, FTL,
2
> > >fighter bays, with normal fighters = 135pts each) against
> 1350pts of Fleet
> > >Book ships.  You should be able to vaporize a SDN every turn.
> >
> >Who cares?
> >
> >I go back to campaign play as the real balancing factor.
>
> Using the published Full Thrust campaign rules, I assume...?

<Bowing to Oerjan>

Yup, what else do you call canonical ships designs assigned to specific
political units *with* service details and costs provided?

It's more information than SFB ever provided (ignoring F&E) for years
and
people (myself included) put together excellent campaigns...

<g>

David

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: Re: Some advice