Prev: RE: Minnesota players? Next: RE: Minnesota players?

RE: Minnesota players?

From: "Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis)" <jabradley@d...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:43:51 -0800
Subject: RE: Minnesota players?

Dean, your making me cry here man!  I had originally planned to be at
CoN
all weekend but we just bought a new car and some pet expenses have
limited
our visit to Friday night!!! so I will miss the FT demos there!  However
Hopefully there will be some stuff going on at Origins, since my wife
and I
plan on driving down for that one!

Thanks
Jason