Prev: RE: [SG] Terrain Next: RE: Minnesota players?

RE: Minnesota players?

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:40:26 -0600
Subject: RE: Minnesota players?

> > Anyone on this list play Full thrust in or around the Minneapolis
> Minnesota
> > area?  You guys have got me really curious to play the game, but I
have
> been
> > stung too many times buying games before I have tried them!  Anyway
if
> > anyone here is or knows anyone in the area who wouldn't mind getting
> > together to try it out I would appreciate it!

You must be getting impatient Jason, 'Con of the North' is only a few
days
away and it has a couple FT games scheduled so you will get your game in
soon.  You should be able to get some contact information on other
players
there too.

I almost decided to go to CotN, but other commitments got in the way.

<snip info about GZG Player Locator Page>
> I have talked to Kevin already and he is interested in getting
together at
> some point!  I forgot to ask if he played FT though!

Heh, Kevin won the Full Thrust Tournement a few years ago at GenCon. He
plays FT ;-)

I don't know the next time I will get to the Cities, but if you are
still
interested, I'll let you know when it happens and maybe we could
convince
Kevin to drive up for a larger battle.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: RE: [SG] Terrain Next: RE: Minnesota players?