Prev: Some advice Next: Re: Fighters that bad? Re: Soap bubbles?

Re: Minnesota players?

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:14:17 -0500
Subject: Re: Minnesota players?

"Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis)" wrote:

> Anyone on this list play Full thrust in or around the Minneapolis
Minnesota
> area?  You guys have got me really curious to play the game, but I
have been
> stung too many times buying games before I have tried them!  Anyway if
> anyone here is or knows anyone in the area who wouldn't mind getting
> together to try it out I would appreciate it!

A check on the GZG Player Locator Page indicates two people in
Minnesota [are signed up to the page; no guarantees, however, that
their information is still current :-/ ]. Check out:

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html

and sign up if you'd like.  ;-)

Mk

Prev: Some advice Next: Re: Fighters that bad? Re: Soap bubbles?