Prev: Re: Micro Scale Tank turrets Next: RE: The Fighter Debate

RE: The Fighter Debate

From: devans@n...
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:27:37 -0600
Subject: RE: The Fighter Debate

>I don't think this is necessarily a bad idea.	Especially if there is
any
>sort of sequence in the game where you can establish interceptors go
before
>fighter/bombers.(...)

Neither do I, IF you're trying to expand the presence of fighters in the
game. I seem to recall similar attempts in the past running up against
the
basic simplicity of the whole game, and the group in the main having a
distaste with increasing the complexity of the basic fighter mechanics
beyond a certain point.

Of course, I'm not certain my ideas don't increase complexity, either,
but
the 'limit the number of attacking squadrons' only kicks in in fairly
large,dense fighter battles.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Micro Scale Tank turrets Next: RE: The Fighter Debate