Prev: Re: Micro Scale Tank turrets Next: RE: The Fighter Debate

RE: [SG] Terrain

From: "Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis)" <jabradley@d...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 06:40:02 -0800
Subject: RE: [SG] Terrain

I picked up a  technique a while back for games where you can destroy
buildings.  I am not sure if you can do that in SG but, you base them
with a
removable base.  On the "inside of the building, on the base itself,
rubble
has been created so when the building gets destroyed all you do is pull
it
off the base and instant battle damage!!  My own personal touch was to
also
do some quick and easy detached rubble I stick inside as well so when
you
pull the building up it sort of falls out and looks more like a building
that has been destroyed.

Jason