Prev: RE: Scale for SG Next: RE: Soap bubbles?

Re: Scale for SG

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:34:49 -0500
Subject: Re: Scale for SG

At 10:48 PM 2/18/03 +0100, you wrote:
>John Crimmins wrote:
>
>>One of my unfinished projects (out of several hundred such projects)
is a
>>set of infantry
>>to accompany an SJG "Ogrethulhu" miniature.
>>
>>I'm using old Epic-scale plastic GW Chaos Marines for this,
>
>While they're nice too, I like SJG's "Spawn of Ogrethulu" better :-/ I
have
>both types :-)

The GW guys won out because I've got a few sprues of them and didn't
have
plans for the little...fellows.  Waste not, want not.

Actually, I use GW plastics for al of my Ogre infantry.  PE are Space
Marines, Combine are Eldar -- I like the scale better, and I have
BUNCHES
of them.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: RE: Scale for SG Next: RE: Soap bubbles?