Prev: Re: Soap bubbles? Next: Re: Scale for SG

RE: Scale for SG

From: devans@n...
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:33:40 -0600
Subject: RE: Scale for SG

>It's wildly irrelevant, but to throw a spanner in the scale question
>I've done Aliens with TTG "Starbeasts" (circa 25mm) and Platoon20
>conversions. Are there any other weird scales out there?

Well, someone on the list once mentioned playing with 3 1/2 inch GI
Joe's
outdoors, and there's the group that does Aliens with 12 inch Joe's
outfitted as colonial marines with scale Hasbro Aliens I've seen at
GenCon.

I suppose we could include paintball and that whole 'MILES' thing...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Soap bubbles? Next: Re: Scale for SG