Prev: Re: Soap bubbles? Next: Re: Scale for SG

Dirtside chits

From: "Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis)" <jabradley@d...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 06:50:01 -0800
Subject: Dirtside chits

I located my bag of Dirtside chits and I was wondering if anyone could
give
me a count on how many of the damage chits of each color there were? I
am
not sure if I have all of mine so I am trying to determine if I should
order
some more?

Also, is there a pdf somewhere out there for Dirtside record sheets?

Thanks!
Jason
information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.
 If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of
any

Prev: Re: Soap bubbles? Next: Re: Scale for SG