Prev: Re: Soap bubbles? Next: Re: What scale?

Re: What scale?

From: Dances With Rocks <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 06:38:50 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: What scale?

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Laserlight wrote:

> with your

> I thought that was Beth?  Indy's is a PTorp with no fire control, yes?

No. I'm not restricted to just ptorps. Recall Tomb's ECC scenario
a couple years back, "A Grey Day To Die". I'll let Tomb elucidate.
The ECC quote page from the same (if it's still out there; I have
no way to check right now) recants I think several quotes from
said game between Tomb and my die rolling.

Mk

Prev: Re: Soap bubbles? Next: Re: What scale?