Prev: Re: Soap bubbles? Next: RE: Soap bubbles?

RE: ISO not-Xwing, not-YWing, etc.

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:41:01 -0600
Subject: RE: ISO not-Xwing, not-YWing, etc.

> Now, I have some of these, so that means they
> either came from Jon or Tony but I can't find
> the fighters (even by oblique reference) in any
> of the on-line catalogs. Yet I know someone
> makes ships which bear an entirely coincidental
> yet striking resemblance to X-wing, Y-wing, TIE,
> etc.
>
> So, someone clue me in to a web link for these
> on either GZG or Brigades site? (I forgot who I
> got these from!)

Tomb,
Ground Zero Games released a couple of new fighter minis for the NAC
back in
July of 2001. The New Light Fighter FT-101B and the New Heavy Fighter
FT-121B look very similar to the Xs and Ys. Here is picture with these
fighters in the foreground:
http://www.cowell.org/~andy/min/gzg/NAC_ftrs_X_Lancer.jpg

Are those the ones you are thinking of?

Plus some guys are making a 1/10000 scale Star Destroyer (16cm) of model
quality but can be used for gaming.  They have been asking on what other
SW
ships people want and what order.  There is some call for fighters in
what
looks like a game scale.
Here is the discussion on this:
http://pub80.ezboard.com/fstarshipcombatnewsfrm2.showMessage?topicID=24.
topi

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: Soap bubbles? Next: RE: Soap bubbles?