Prev: Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update Next: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV

Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:29:29 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:32:04 -0800 (PST), Brian Bilderback
<greywanderer987@yahoo.com> wrote:

>You also bring up a good point, Allan.  Will the same
>point system work equally well in Vector as in Cinematic?

That's a really, really good question...

The short answer is "no". One arc weapons are underpriced in vector.
Faster
ships are overpriced (or is it slower ships are underpriced?) in vector.

Allan Goodall		     http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update Next: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV